- Инструменти за подаване на досиета
- Подаване на нотификация на потребител надолу по веригата за разрешени употреби
Подаване на нотификация на потребител надолу по веригата за разрешени употреби
If you are a downstream user that uses a substance that is on the Authorisation List (Annex XIV) based on an authorisation granted to an applicant up your supply chain, you have to notify your use to ECHA.
When you use the substance, you have to comply with the conditions of the authorisation, which your supplier must describe in the safety data sheet.
How to find out if your use of an Annex XIV substance is authorised
The authorisation number is included in the safety data sheet provided by your supplier. It is also visible on the label of the substance or mixture. It has the form "REACH/x/x/x". If you do not find that number, please contact your supplier.
Deadline and which information to submit
You have to notify ECHA within three months of the first time the substance was delivered to you. This obligation applies after the authorisation decision has been published in the Official Journal.
The information you need to submit consists of
- the identity of your company,
- the authorisation number and
- contact information.
You may also submit information about the typical annual volume and the number of staff using the substance. Furthermore, you may provide a brief additional description about your use and any involvement in potential substitution activities.
Submit your notification
You must have an active REACH-IT account (see steps 1 and 2 below) to be able to submit your notification. Links to REACH-IT are provided on the right-hand side of this page.
- Sign up in REACH-IT (you can skip this step if your company already has a REACH-IT account).
- Log into REACH-IT and from the Menu select “Downstream user notification of authorised uses”.
- Follow the on-line submission wizard.