- Инструменти за подаване на досиета
- Подаване на доклад на потребител надолу по веригата относно необхванати употреби
Подаване на доклад на потребител надолу по веригата относно необхванати употреби
There are two ways to submit a downstream user report to ECHA for any unsupported uses, via REACH-IT. If you wish to submit a downstream user report for classification differences via REACH-IT then follow the link on the right hand side.
Submitting your downstream user report
Before submission, there are two possibilities to prepare your report:
- Preparing your report online in REACH-IT
This method is recommended for all report submitters, especially those who are not familiar with IUCLID
- Preparing and uploading a IUCLID dossier to REACH-IT
This method is recommended for downstream users who are already users of IUCLID and who want to maintain their report records in the REACH-IT system.
- Read the Manual: How to prepare a downstream user report for a detailed description of how to prepare the report using IUCLID and to submit it via REACH-IT.
A brief general description of the conditions of use should be submitted together the IUCLID dossier. An optional template for providing information on the conditions of use is available.
Dossier Submission Tools