- ECHA and industry have mapped a range of high-volume chemicals that are used as additives in plastic. The information will be used by ECHA to identify substances of priority for further assessment.
The February issue of the ECHA Newsletter takes a look at the areas of work that the Agency will concentrate on in 2019 to ensure the most impact.
The update to the QSAR Toolbox integrates data from REACH registrations up to November 2018, including data from the last REACH registration deadline for low production volume substances.
- Applications for authorisation
- Consultations: 8
- Start date: 13/02/2019
- Deadline: 10/04/2019
- Recommendation to amend authorisation list entries
- Substances: 4
- Start date: 12/12/2018
- Deadline: 12/03/2019
- Restriction proposals: 1
- Start date: 19/09/2018
- Deadline: 19/03/2019
- Restriction proposals: 2
- Start date: 19/12/2018
- Deadline: 19/06/2019
- Testing proposals
- Testing proposals: 5
- Start date: 24/01/2019
- Deadline: 11/03/2019
BPRThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
- Practical example
- REACH registration
- Draft Guidance on Occupational exposure limits (OELs) sent for PEG consultation
- Endocrine disruptors and biocides: what you need to know
- REACH 2018 questions and answers - last minute advice