ECHA Cloud Services
ECHA Cloud Services is a secure online platform used to distribute ECHA’s IT applications into a private cloud environment. The service is built within ECHA’s IT infrastructure and the use of encrypted communication, regular security audits and updates of all the components make sure that your cloud data is safe and cannot be accessed by anyone else. The main benefits with the Cloud service are:
- Access from anywhere, anytime, to the latest release of the different IT applications available in the Cloud, maintained by ECHA.
- Regular and automated data backups by ECHA.
- Easy online collaboration. Companies can improve data security by reducing the number of local copies.
- Responsive support 7 days a week.
To access the cloud space, you need to log in using your ECHA Account credentials. These are the same that you have, for example, to access REACH-IT or R4BP. If you do not have an ECHA Account, you can create one from the ECHA Cloud Services web page before accessing a service.
Once you are logged in, you can select between the available services:
IUCLID Cloud services
- With this service, you can work with the latest version of IUCLID in the cloud, without installing IUCLID on your computer or company servers.
- The service provides up to 5 GB of data storage, has fully managed backups and dedicated helpdesk support. You can prepare, validate and submit your dossiers always online.
- The ECHA Cloud services also include a Trial version of the IUCLID Cloud service that is aimed at serving for testing purposes the service. The trial service is a good platform to train users on how to use IUCLID Cloud. However, as it is a trial service, there are no backups made of the data nor dedicated helpdesk support for non-technical questions. This IUCLID Cloud Trial service only includes 100 MB of data storage, but it is also updated regularly to the latest IUCLID release.
ECHA Submission services
- The ECHA Submission portal is an online tool for submitting legislation specific information for:
- Poison Centre notifications for hazardous mixtures
- SCIP notifications for articles containing SVHC on the Candidate List
- EFSA applications for Plant Protection Products