ECHA recommends that measures are needed to regulate the use of lead ammunition in terrestrial environments in addition to those proposed for wetlands.
- ECHA’s Committees for Risk Assessment (RAC) and Socio-economic Analysis (SEAC) also agreed on the restriction proposal for a group of perfluorinated substances.
The Poison Centres website has been revamped with new support pages providing stepwise help for industry on how to prepare and submit information on hazardous mixtures.
- 10-14 September 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 11-13 September 2018Committee for Socio-Economic Analysis
- 20-21 September 2018Management Board
- 8-12 October 2018Member State Committee
- 15-19 October 2018Biocidal Products Committee
Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth