- The Committees also discussed and agreed on draft opinions for applications in authorisation on uses of chromium (VI) substances, DBP and diglyme.
Following the end of the registration phase for existing substances under the EU’s chemicals legislation, ECHA and the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) have signed a joint statement outlining their future cooperation.
- The European Union Observatory for Nanomaterials (EUON) features two searchable databases: NanoData, a knowledge base on nano science and technology and the eNanoMapper that helps you find safety information about nanomaterials.
- 19-20 June 2018Enforcement Forum
- 21 June 2018Biocidal Products Regulation Subgroup (BPRS-5)
- 20-21 June 2018Management Board
- 27-28 June 2018Biocidal Products Committee
- 10-14 September 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 10-14 September 2018Committee for Socio-Economic Analysis
- 20-21 September 2018Management Board
- 8-12 October 2018Member State Committee
- 15-19 October 2018Biocidal Products Committee
Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth