An enforcement project checking online advertisements for hazardous chemical mixtures finds a significant number with no hazard statements. Administrative orders, fines and criminal complaints have been undertaken.
- To ensure a steady supply of substances critical to EU businesses, the Directors’ Contact Group (DCG) has agreed to extend its solution to issue 21 to distributors. This solution relates to substances with no registration intentions from an EU manufacturer or importer and was originally applied to downstream users.
The focus of ECHA and Member States is on substances for which concerns have not yet been clarified. Currently, new data is being generated or assessed on 750 substances. Substances are increasingly addressed in groups based on structural similarity.
- 25-26 April 2018Biocidal Products Committee
- 25 April 2018Member State Committee
- 4-5 June 2018Workshop on EUSES update needs
- 4-8 June 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 11-15 June 2018Member State Committee
- 11-15 June 2018Commitee for Socio-Economic Analysis
- 18-21 June 2018Enforcement Forum
- 20-21 June 2018Management Board
- 25-29 June 2018Biocidal Products Committee
- Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth