Prepare your registration as a IUCLID dossier
After you discuss and exchange data within the SIEF, the lead registrant and each member registrant should have all the relevant information available to create their registration dossiers using the IUCLID format. There are three options: IUCLID Cloud for SMEs, IUCLID 6 and REACH-IT.
If you are an SME or a consultant working for an SME, the IUCLID Cloud for SMEs helps you to avoid any installation and gives you easy access, automated, regular back-ups and updates by ECHA.
As a consultant, the cloud version enables you to transparently collaborate with your SME clients and to easily and securely share IUCLID information with them.
If you agree with all information submitted on your behalf by the lead registrant, you can also create your member registration dossier directly in REACH-IT. The dossier creation wizard in REACH-IT guides you through this process by showing you which data you need to provide.
- The Validation Assistant will show if your registration dossier is complete, apart from information checked manually by the ECHA staff.
- The Dossier Quality Assistant (included in the Validation Assistant) will help detect potential inconsistencies in your registration dossier.
- The Report generator will allow you to generate your chemical safety report (CSR).
- The Dissemination preview will show which parts of your registration will be published by ECHA, based on the legal requirements and your requests to keep certain information confidential.
- IUCLID Cloud for SMEs update, end 2017
- Missed the IUCLID Cloud webinar? Watch it online, 27 September 2017
- Web page: How to create your registration dossier with the IUCLID Cloud, 20 September 2017
- IUCLID Cloud launched - simpler for smaller companies, 1 August 2017
- Try out IUCLID Cloud online, 3 May 2017
- REACH 2018: Prepare your registration dossiers in IT format, 3 October 2016
- Special e-News, 3 October 2016
- New REACH-IT now available, 21 June 2016
- IUCLID 6 is available, 29 April 2016
- More information to be published from REACH registrations, 25 April 2016
- New generation of IT tools coming soon, 13 April 2016
- Information session on the new registration process, 4 November 2015
Practical examples & case studies
- IUCLID video tutorials
- Simpler IUCLID for smaller companies, ECHA Newsletter 4/2016
- Create your registration dossier, ECHA Newsletter 3/2016
- “Many companies will be able to prepare their registrations directly in REACH-IT" ECHA Newsletter 3/2016
- New generation of IT tools - what changes? ECHA Newsletter 1/2016
- Completeness check to enhance availability of information, ECHA Newsletter 4/2015
- Get ready for IUCLID 6, ECHA Newsletter 2/2015
- Get wise - use Chesar, ECHA Newsletter 2/2014