In an EU/EEA-wide project of ECHA’s Enforcement Forum, inspectors found hundreds of consumer products with illegal amounts of restricted chemicals. Every fifth toy inspected contained high levels of restricted phthalates.
- 27 February - 2 March 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 5-9 March 2018Biocidal Products Committee
- 6-9 March 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 12-16 March 2018Enforcement Forum
- 13-15 March 2018Committee for Socio-economic Analysis
- 22-23 March 2018Management Board
- 10-11 April 2018Workshop on EUSES update needs
- 23-27 April 2018Biocidal Products Committee
- 23-27 April 2018Member State Committee
- Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth