REACH 2018: Practical help to prepare your registration
Eight new illustrative examples guide you on the way to register your chemicals by 31 May 2018.
Helsinki, 31 May 2017 – The documents, available in 23 EU languages, illustrate situations you may face when preparing your REACH registration. They complement the practical advice given through the REACH 2018 web pages.
In addition, four new video tutorials are available in English to help you manage IUCLID and prepare your technical dossier with it.
Phase 1: Know your portfolio
- How to plan your registration
- How to identify a substance on the borderline of a mono- and multi-constituent
- How to identify a substance produced in different qualities
- How to identify a substance that consists of a ‘mixture of isomers’
- How to identify a substance that includes a stabilising solvent
Phase 3: Get organised with your co-registrants
- Sharing the costs of an individual study
- Cost sharing between co-registrants with different data requirements
Phase 4: Assess hazards and risks of substances
- Steps to gather information for low tonnage substances
Phase 5: Prepare your registration as a IUCLID dossier
- How to install IUCLID 6 desktop
- How to run the Validation Assistant in IUCLID 6
- How to update IUCLID 6 desktop
- How to backup and restore IUCLID 6