Are you affected by the deadline?
If you manufacture chemical substances or import them from outside the EU above one tonne per year, you may have registration obligations under REACH. Additionally, if you manufacture or import a product (mixture, article), it may contain substances that need to be registered individually.
If you have pre-registered substances that you manufacture or import from outside the EU above one tonne but not more than 100 tonnes per year and have not already registered them, the REACH registration deadline of 31 May 2018 concerns you.
Support to understand your tasks
The following pages help you to understand what you need to do and take you through the process step-by-step.
Latest news on REACH 2018
- Newcomer to the market? Act by 31 May to get one more year to prepare your registration, 5 April 2017
- REACH 2018 spring school - from zero to registration in one week, 15-19 May 2017
- Enhanced completeness check delivers its first results, 15 February 2017
days before the deadline
- REACH 2018 events calendar
- Toolkit for promoting the REACH 2018 registration deadline
- Contact ECHA's accredited stakeholder organisations for sector specific support
- REACH 2018 in your language
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise?
- Are you a non-EU company exporting chemicals to the EU?
- Access to EU funding
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- Lead registrant list [PDF] [XLSX]