Are you affected by the deadline?
If you manufacture chemical substances or import them from outside the EU above one tonne per year, you may have registration obligations under REACH. Additionally, if you manufacture or import a product (mixture, article), it may contain substances that need to be registered individually.
If you have pre-registered substances that you manufacture or import from outside the EU above one tonne but not more than 100 tonnes per year and have not already registered them, the REACH registration deadline of 31 May 2018 concerns you.
Latest news on REACH 2018
- Two tutorials on the IUCLID Cloud now online, more to come, 13 September 2017
- List of lead registrants includes 12 007 substances, 30 August 2017
- Registration support in non-EU languages, 30 August 2017
- Update of the OECD QSAR Toolbox now available, 8 August 2017
- IUCLID Cloud launched – simpler for smaller companies, 1 August 2017
- Practical help to prepare your registration, 31 May 2017
days before the deadline
- REACH 2018 events calendar
- Toolkit for promoting the REACH 2018 registration deadline
- Contact ECHA's accredited stakeholder organisations for sector specific support
- REACH 2018 in your language
- Practical examples
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise?
- Are you a non-EU company exporting chemicals to the EU?
- Access to EU funding
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- Lead registrant list [PDF] [XLSX]