- About Us
- The way we work
- Procedures and Policies
- European Ombudsman
- cases administration
This table contains inquiries by the European Ombudsman concerning ECHA, both related to complaints as well as own-initiative inquiries, which have a broader scope. It shows only closed cases and does not include individual cases related to specific recruitment and selection procedures.
The relevant cases have been classified into four categories:
- Access to documents and dissemination: cases related to requests for access to documents and the dissemination of information;
- Administration: cases related to administrative matters;
- Animal testing: cases related to the avoidance of animal testing;
- ECHA’s scientific decisions: cases relating scientific decisions;
- Own-initiative inquiries: cases related to own-initiative inquiries by the European Ombudsman.
- Procedures: cases related to procedural matters.
|Case number||Parties||Keywords||Main Legal Provisions||Date of the decision|
|2185/2013/EIS||Candidate in selection v ECHA||ECHA CV||Art. 4 ECGAB;||12/03/2014|
|1234/2017/PB||Member of staff v ECHA||ECHA’s promotion practice||Art. 45(2) and Annex I, section B Staff Regulations of EU Officials||20/12/2018|