- About Us
- The way we work
- Procedures and Policies
- European Ombudsman
- cases procedures
This table contains inquiries by the European Ombudsman concerning ECHA, both related to complaints as well as own-initiative inquiries, which have a broader scope. It shows only closed cases and does not include individual cases related to specific recruitment and selection procedures.
The relevant cases have been classified into four categories:
- Access to documents and dissemination: cases related to requests for access to documents and the dissemination of information;
- Administration: cases related to administrative matters;
- Animal testing: cases related to the avoidance of animal testing;
- ECHA’s scientific decisions: cases relating scientific decisions;
- Own-initiative inquiries: cases related to own-initiative inquiries by the European Ombudsman.
- Procedures: cases related to procedural matters.
|Case number||Parties||Keywords||Main Legal Provisions||Date of the decision|
|1769/2017/JAS||A British national v ECHA||Public consultation||Art 8 and 9 European Code of Good Administrative Behaviour||11/01/2018|
|An Irish MEP and the National Association of Regional Game Council (an Irish game hunters’ association)||Public consultation||Art 8 and 9 European Code of Good Administrative Behaviour||16/07/2019|