Through the Chemical safety report/Exposure scenario roadmap (CSR/ES) Roadmap stakeholders have produced a number of tools to support supply chain communication.
For a manufacturer, these include:
- sector use maps – for upstream communication
- the ESCom Package with consists of the Standard Phrase Catalogue and ESCom XML standard (format)
- illustrative examples of chemical safety reports (CSR) and exposure scenarios (ES)
- ES templates
- the table of contents for the Annex to a SDS (ES Structured Short Titles SST)
- the Interactive guide on safety data sheets and exposure scenarios
Chesar is an application developed by ECHA to help companies prepare their CSRs and ESs for communication in the supply chain. It implements the ESCom package and can import sector use maps.
For more information, see the links provided.
See also the ECHA Guidance pages for more support on how to fulfil your obligations under the relevant legislation.