Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios (ENES)
This collaborative network aims to identify good practices on preparing and implementing exposure scenarios, and to develop an effective communication exchange between supply chain actors to improve the protection of human health and the environment.
The network has been established by ECHA together with sector organisations Cefic, Concawe, Eurometaux, Fecc, and DUCC to share knowledge, techniques and approaches to building and applying (REACH) exposure scenarios.
Member States are active participants in the network as are several downstream end user sector organisations.
ECHA and these stakeholder organisations have developed a plan for improving the exchange of information up and down the supply chain, the ENES Work Programme to 2020.
The ENES activities are relevant to registrants, distributors, formulators and end users. Main areas of focus are (i) the use map package, collecting information on the uses and the conditions of use of chemicals in sectors in a harmonised and structured way, (ii) exposure scenario content and format, and (iii) ways for communicating safe-use information on mixtures.
The ENES Work Programme to 2020 continues the work started under the ECHA-stakeholder CSR/ES Roadmap.
For more information contact: echa_enes (at) echa.europa.eu
- Twelveth meeting of ENES 21 November 2019
- Eleventh meeting of ENES 23 - 24 November 2017
- ENES Workshop on applying sector use maps 3 - 4 May 2017
- Tenth meeting of ENES 15-16 November 2016
- ENES Workshops on Sector Use Maps and SPERCs 12-13 May 2016
- Ninth meeting of ENES 5-6 November 2015
- Eighth meeting of ENES20-21 May 2015
- Seventh meeting of ENES 18-19 November 2014
- Sixth meeting of ENES 13-14 May 2014
- Fifth meeting of ENES 21-22 November 2013
- Fourth meeting of ENES16-17 May 2013
- Third meeting of ENES20-21 November 2012
- Second meeting of ENES21-22 May 2012 Presentations and report available
- First meeting of ENES24-25 November 2011 Presentations available