An agency of the European Union
1. Find out whether you are affected by authorisation Check whether your substance is on the Authorisation List and whether any exemptions apply to your uses.
2. Develop an application strategy Communicate with your supply chain and develop a strategy on how best to proceed.
3. Start preparing your application Find out what to include in your application and start preparing the necessary reports.
4. Notify ECHA and request a Pre-Submission Information Session Let ECHA know of your intention to submit in advance and request a Pre-Submission Information Session to ask questions about the application process.
5. Finalise your application Finalise the reports and prepare everything you need for submission.
6. Submit your application Submit your application in one of the submission windows.
7. Engage during the opinion development Follow your application's processing from public consultation to the development of the Committees' opinions.
8. Fulfil your obligations after European Commission's decision Make sure that you fulfil any obligations after the Commission's decision, such as implementing conditions or, if you are a downstream user, notifying ECHA of your use of the substance.