Make sure that you have everything you need before making your application.
- The Biocides Submission Manual (BSM) 'Technical Guide: How to prepare a biocides dossier'.
- The Biocides Submission Manual (BSM) ‘Technical Guide: How to use R4BP 3'.
- The Biocides Submission Manual (BSM) ‘How to submit an application for Technical Equivalence'.
- The "Supporting Documents" table from ECHA's website. Make sure that you use the latest document template.
- The ‘Guidance on information requirements for Biocides'.
- The Practical Guides.
Submit your application
- Prepare your IUCLID dossier.
- Log into R4BP 3.
- From the ‘NEW APPLICATION' tab, select ‘TE-APP – Assessment of technical equivalence'. The application ‘wizard' will guide you through the various steps of the submission process.
Follow up your applications
- Important – make a note of your submission number. You will need it for further reference
- Important - check your tasks and messages in R4BP 3 regularly. They can include:
- Requests for more information. These are important because if you fail to complete the task by the deadline, your application may be rejected.
- Invoices, which have a 30-day deadline for payment. If you fail to pay the fee within the deadline, you application will be rejected.
- Results of the ECHA format check.
- Results of the acceptance step.
Withdraw your application
If you don’t want to proceed with one of your application, you are allowed to withdraw it from the system:
- Search for your case
- In the case details page, click on ‘withdraw case’
- Confirm the case withdrawal