Updated REACH Guidance for nanomaterials - what you need to know
30 novembre 2017 11:00 - 13:00 EET, GMT +2
This webinar explains the support documentation available for registrants that cover nanoforms in their registration dossier. The main focus is on the registration and read-across of nanoforms, but the main updates for information requirements for human health and the environment will also be covered.Note: some parts of this webinar are outdated. Specifically related to: registration, characterisation and substance identification. For the most up-to-date advice, refer to the latest webinars and guidance.
- Introduction [PDF] - Celia Tanarro, ECHA
- Registration dossiers covering nanoforms: best practice [PDF] - Bernadette Quinn, ECHA
- Human health endpoints [PDF] - Camelia Constantin, ECHA
- Grouping and read-across for nanoforms [PDF] - Valeria Amenta, ECHA
- Environmental endpoints [PDF] - Laurence Deydier, ECHA