- La salida del Reino Unido de la UE
- Know your role
- EU downstream user of an authorised substance
EU downstream user of an authorised substance
REACH authorisations granted to UK suppliers will no longer exist after the transition period. If you rely on such an authorisation and want to continue using the substance, you can apply and become an authorisation holder of the substance yourself.
Remember that UK-based manufacturers and formulators can transfer their authorisation to an only representative based in one of the EU Member States or the EEA before the end of the transition period.
UK-based only representatives can transfer, before the end of the transition period, their authorisation or pending application for authorisation to a new only representative based in the EU/EEA, appointed by the non-EU manufacturer. Note, however, that UK-based importers cannot transfer their authorisation to an only representative in the EU/EEA.
- Get in touch with your supplier already now to find out what their intentions are in relation to the UK’s withdrawal from the EU.
- Apply to become an authorisation holder.
- Act now – updated IT tools and Brexit advice for companies 05/11/2020
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on export and import of hazardous chemicals [PDF] [EN] 17/07/2020
- EU Commission: Getting ready for the end of the transition period - readiness notices
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on biocidal products [PDF] [EN] 17/06/2020
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on chemicals regulation 30/03/2020
- Act and prepare for ‘no deal Brexit’ to stay on the market and keep supplies 12/09/2019
- Companies recommended to transfer registrations before the UK’s withdrawal 03/04/2019
- Act now to stay on the EU market after the UK’s withdrawal 08/02/2019
- ECHA updates information for companies on UK withdrawal from EU 11/10/2018