The aim of the ePIC manuals is to help industry and authority users to navigate through the IT system and help them to fulfil their obligations under the PIC Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 649/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 4 July 2012 concerning the export and import of hazardous chemicals).
The ePIC User Manual for Industry gives detailed and illustrative assistance for industry users on how to submit export notifications, special RIN requests and related tasks.
The ePIC manuals for designated national authorities and for the European Commission help authority users learn how to verify export notifications and other PIC submissions made by industry.
- ePIC User Manual for Industry [PDF] (Updated 11/2017)
- ePIC User Manual for Designated National authorities [PDF] (Updated 11/2017)
- ePIC User Manual for National Enforcement authorities [PDF]
- ePIC User Manual for European Commission [PDF]
- ePIC User Guide for Customs [PDF]