ECHA Guidance for downstream users - the essentials
A major update of the Guidance for Downstream Users was published in December 2013. This webinar outlines the structure, the main content of each section and the significant changes in the Guidance. It aims to help the reader to quickly find information in the Guidance that is relevant for his needs.
- Introduction: Guide for attendees [PDF] - Daniele Ape - [Play recording]
- Updated Guidance for downstream users - an overview [PDF] - Daniele Ape - [Play recording]
- Communication in the supply chain - Chapters 1. 3 and 6 [PDF] - Laura Walin - [Play recording]
- Actions on receiving exposure scenarios - Chapters 4 and 5 [PDF] - Augusto Di Bastiano - [Play recording]
- Chapters 7 and 8 [PDF] - Fesil Mushtaq - [Play recording]
- Conclusions [PDF] - - [Play recording]