Submitted restrictions under consideration
This table shows ongoing consultations on conforming restriction proposals and SEAC draft opinions; the links to the web forms for submitting comments to ECHA during the relevant consultations can be found by clicking on details. For consultations on conforming restriction proposals, two deadlines are given; comments submitted by the first deadline are often very influential as they will be considered in the first discussion on the proposed restriction and more substantial comments should be submitted at the latest 1 month before the final deadline.
Please note: the ECHA Committees will not take into account the comments received after the final deadline in their opinion making process.
Consultations close at 23:59 Helsinki time (EET).
The information submitted during the consultation procedure is used solely for that purpose. Personal data is never disclosed to the public and will be treated in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies. Any party submitting data to ECHA is entitled to access and rectify that data. To exercise these rights you can contact the controller at data-controller-risk-management (at) echa.europa.eu.
- Restriction process
- Description of the whole restriction process including information on different steps and statuses mentioned in the table
- Consultations in restriction process
- Introduction and instructions on consultations in the restriction process
- Registry of intentions
- Registry of Intentions with information on substances for which the authorities intend to propose restrictions, identification as a Substance of Very High Concern (SVHC) or harmonised classification and labelling
- Legal notice
- Further information on ECHA's privacy notice