Check the expandable boxes below for more details.
Scope refers to the scope of the evaluation and can be:
- Targeted: The compliance check focuses only on some endpoints.
- Comprehensive: The compliance check focuses on all relevant endpoints under ECHA’s strategy.
- Testing proposal: The assessment focuses on the testing proposals submitted by the registrants.
Status reports the current position of the dossier in the dossier evaluation process and can be:
- Under assessment: The evaluation of the dossier has formally started.
- Concluded: The evaluation is closed.
In most cases, this means that the registrant has responded to the adopted decision with compliant information. However, as in some cases an evaluation is concluded at an earlier stage, an adopted decision is not always available for every evaluation marked as concluded.
Decision date reports the date on which the adopted decision was sent to the registrants.
Decision displays a non-confidential version of the adopted decision once available.
You can access additional information in ‘Details’ view, by clicking on the eye icon:
- Substance identifiers
- Decision type (CCH or TPE), scope and status of the evaluation, as in the main table