- Informazioni sulle sostanze chimiche
- La banca dati dell’inventario C&L
- Tabella delle voci armonizzate disponibili nell'allegato VI del CLP
Tabella delle voci armonizzate disponibili nell'allegato VI del CLP
ECHA has prepared an excel table containing all updates to the harmonised classification and labelling of hazardous substances, which are available in Table 3 of Annex VI to the CLP Regulation.
The harmonised classification and labelling of hazardous substances is updated through an "Adaptation to Technical Progress (ATP)" which is issued yearly by the European Commission. Following the adoption of the opinion on the harmonised classification and labelling of a substance by the Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC), the European Commission takes a decision and publishes the updated list in an ATP.
The excel table containing all updates to the harmonised classification and labelling of hazardous substance is available below.
- Annex VI to CLP_ATP09 (in force from 1 March 2018) [XLS][EN]
- Annex VI to CLP_ATP10 (in force from 1 December 2018) [XLS][EN]
- Annex VI to CLP_ATP13 (in force from 1 May 2020) [XLS][EN]
- Annex VI to CLP_ATP14 (in force from 9 September 2021) [XLS][EN]
The only official and legally-binding harmonised classification and labelling is available in Table 3 to Annex VI of CLP and its subsequent ATPs published in the Official Journal of the European Union. ECHA has prepared this unofficial excel table only for your convenience and ease of use.
ECHA assumes no responsibility of any kind for your use of the data contained in this excel sheet, including uses in the context of fulfilling the requirements of the relevant legal obligations. This document should be treated only for informative purposes and should not be used for commercial activities or reproduced further.