Agrégateur de contenus
ECHA has published IUCLID structured datasets for 348 approved pharmaceuticals, with results from non-clinical animal studies and human information.
The Candidate List of substances of very high concern now contains 233 entries for chemicals that can harm people or the environment.
The national authorities of Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden have submitted a proposal to ECHA to restrict per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) under REACH, the European Union’s (EU) chemicals regulation. ECHA will publish the detailed proposal, one of the broadest in the EU’s history, on 7 February 2023.
Événements à venir
Webinars home page
- Classification et étiquetage harmonisés
- Date de début: 05/12/2022
- Date limite: 03/02/2023
- Date de début: 19/12/2022
- Date limite: 17/02/2023
- Date de début: 09/01/2023
- Date limite: 10/03/2023
- Harmonised classification and labelling targeted consultations
- Start date: 23/01/2023
- Deadline: 06/02/2023
BPRThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
- Consultations on OEL proposal
- Start date: 26/01/2023
- Deadline: 28/03/2023
POPsThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
- The Guidance on data sharing is updated
- What is SCIP? What should be done?
- Questions and answers