Guidance on REACH
The list below contains all the Guidance Documents which are available, or will be available, on this website. These documents have been developed with the participation of many stakeholders: Industry, Member States and NGOs. The objective of these documents is to facilitate the implementation of REACH by describing good practice on how to fulfil the obligations.
Some of these documents have been or will be translated into official EU languages. You can access the translations from this webpage: use the language menu on the top right corner of the page.
Guidance on the compilation of safety data sheets
- Reference name:
- Guidance on safety data sheets
- This guidance provides information on issues to consider when compiling a Safety Data Sheet (an SDS), details of the requirements for information to be included within each Section of an SDS - in particular detailing the changes arising from the different revisions of Annex II of REACH and transition periods for implementation of these changes. It also gives general information on for which substances and mixtures SDSs needs to be provided and by whom.
- download full PDF document (13/11/2015)
- Guidance in a nutshell
- download full PDF document
- Additional information on the ECHA website
- Read more