A recent survey carried out in five selected EU countries shows that citizens demand better labelling of everyday products containing nanomaterials and increased awareness of the risks and benefits of products containing nanomaterials.
The Enforcement Forum has agreed to check the compliance of companies that have a duty to notify mixtures to the Poison Centre Notification portal. The Forum and BPRS also agreed to take steps to make their work more transparent.
ECHA has adapted its IT tools and advice to companies to take into account the Protocol on Ireland and Northern Ireland and the end of the transition period of the UK’s withdrawal from the EU. Companies should act now if they are affected by the withdrawal.
- Zahtjevi za autorizaciju
- Savjetovanja: 13
- Početni datum: 18/11/2020
- Rok: 13/01/2021
- Pozivi za primjedbe i dokaze
- Tvari: 1
- Početni datum: 11/11/2020
- Rok: 15/12/2020
- Tvari: 1
- Početni datum: 14/10/2020
- Rok: 15/01/2021
- Prijedlozi ispitivanja
- Prijedlozi ispitivanja: 36
- Početni datum: 23/11/2020
- Rok: 07/01/2021
BPRTrenutno nema otvorenih savjetovanja.
CAD/CMDTrenutno nema otvorenih savjetovanja.
- Proposals for new POPs
- Consultations: 1
- Start date: 14/10/2020
- End of consultation: 09/12/2020
- Draft update to the Guidance on registration sent for PEG consultation
- Draft update to the Guidance on data sharing sent for PEG consultation
- What is SCIP? What should be done?