FRONT PAGE WEBINAR template
- As part of its commitment to support the transition to an animal free regulatory system, ECHA is organising a workshop to discuss critical needs to enable faster progress.
Watch the event live and engage with us through Slido.
Additional information about the hazard properties of 75 substances from 370 tests has recently been published as IUCLID datasets. This more than doubles the amount of data that was made initially available for the scientific community developing alternative test methods when the joint initiative kicked off a year ago.
The final report of the OECD’s project, led by ECHA, on the role of robust study summaries for the hazard assessment of chemicals finds they are fit for purpose. It has also identified a number of areas for improvement to further increase their trustworthiness and usefulness.
Three new hazard classes for classifying, labelling and packaging (CLP) substances and mixtures enter into force on 20 April 2023. ECHA has published information on the application dates and related guidance.
- New approach methodologies workshop: Towards an animal free regulatory system for industrial chemicals
- 31/05/2023 - 01/06/2023 | ECHA, Helsinki
Webinars home page
Future of ECHA's submission systems
06/06/2023 | 11:00 - 13:00 EEST (GMT +3)
IUCLID 6 2023 format changes release
08/06/2023 | 11:00 - 16:00 EEST (GMT +3)
- Applications for authorisation
- Start date: 17/05/2023
- Deadline: 12/07/2023
- Calls for comments and evidence
- Start date: 10/05/2023
- Deadline: 07/06/2023
- Start date: 20/04/2023
- Deadline: 20/06/2023
- Start date: 21/12/2022
- Deadline: 22/06/2023
- Start date: 22/03/2023
- Deadline: 25/09/2023
- Testing proposals
- Start date: 03/05/2023
- Deadline: 19/06/2023
- Harmonised classification and labelling
- Start date: 03/04/2023
- Deadline: 02/06/2023
- Start date: 02/05/2023
- Deadline: 03/07/2023
- Start date: 08/05/2023
- Deadline: 07/07/2023
- Start date: 22/05/2023
- Deadline: 21/07/2023
BPRThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
- Consultations on OEL proposal
- Start date: 18/04/2023
- Deadline: 16/06/2023
- Occupational exposure limits
Call for comments and evidence:
- Start date: 17/03/2023
- Deadline: 15/06/2023
POPsThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
- The Guidance on data sharing is updated
- What is SCIP? What should be done?
- Questions and answers