Restrictions under consideration
This table shows the ongoing public consultations of the restriction proposals. When a restriction proposal is undergoing a public consultation, there is a link to the web form for submitting comments to ECHA.
The ECHA Committees will not take into account the comments received after the deadline in their opinion making process.
|Substance Name||EC Number||CAS Number||Consultation on restriction report||Deadline for comments on restriction report||Consultation on SEAC draft opinion||Deadline for comments on SEAC draft opinion|
|Lead and lead compounds in articles intended for consumer use||231-100-4||7439-92-1||Give Comments||21/09/2013|
The information submitted during the consultation procedure is used solely for that purpose. Personal data is never disclosed to the public and will be treated in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies. Any party submitting data to ECHA is entitled to access and rectify that data. To exercise these rights you can contact the controller at data-controller-risk-management (at) echa.europa.eu.
*After the consultation the comments and responses to comments will be posted in this section.They contain comments from the Public Consultation of the original restriction proposal and responses to them. The responses have been prepared by the dossier submitter and the rapporteurs from the Committees for Risk Assessment (RAC) and Socio-economic Analysis (SEAC). The responses explain how the comments have been taken into account during the opinion making process.
- Restriction process
- Description of the whole restriction process including information on different steps and statuses mentioned in the table
- Public consultations in restriction process
- Introduction and instructions on public consultations in the restriction process
- Registry of intentions
- Registry of Intentions with information on substances for which the authorities intend to propose restrictions, identification as a Substance of Very High Concern (SVHC) or harmonised classification and labelling
- Legal notice
- Further information on ECHA's privacy notice