Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 931-292-6
CAS number: 308062-28-4
• After inhalation:
Supply fresh air; consult doctor in case of complaints.
• After skin contact:
Immediately rinse with water.
If skin irritation continues, consult a doctor.
• After eye contact:
Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
Call a doctor immediately.
• After swallowing:
Call for a doctor immediately.
• Suitable extinguishing agents:
The product is not flammable.
Use fire extinguishing methods suitable to surrounding conditions.
• For safety reasons unsuitable extinguishing agents:
• Special hazards caused by the substance, its products of combustion or resulting gases:
Formation of toxic gases is possible during heating or in case of fire.
In case of fire, the following can be released:
Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)
• Protective equipment:
Mount respiratory protective device.
• Person-related safety precautions:
Wear protective equipment. Keep unprotected persons away.
Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
• Measures for environmental protection:
Do not allow product to reach sewage system or any water course.
Inform respective authorities in case of seepage into water course or sewage system.
Prevent from spreading (e.g. by damming-in or oil barriers).
• Measures for cleaning/collecting:
Absorb with liquid-binding material (sand, diatomite, acid binders, universal binders, sawdust).
Dispose contaminated material as waste according to item 13.
Information for safe handling:
Wash hands before each break and after finishing work.
Information about fire - and explosion protection:
No special measures required.
• Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles:
Prevent any seepage into the ground.
• Information about storage in one common storage facility:
• Further information about storage conditions:
Keep container tightly sealed.
• Ingredients with limit values where monitoring at the workplace is recommended :
The product does not contain any relevant quantities of materials with critical values where monitoring at the workplace is
• Additional information:
The lists valid during the making were used as basis.
• Personal protective equipment:
• General protective and hygienic measures:
The usual precautionary measures are to be adhered to when handling chemicals.
Immediately remove all soiled and contaminated clothing
Safety shower at proximity.
Eye wash station at proximity.
• Respiratory protection: Not necessary if room is well-ventilated.
• Protection of hands: The glove material has to be impermeable and resistant to the product/ the substance/ the
preparation. PVC gloves
• Eye protection: Tightly sealed goggles Face protection
• Body protection: Protective work clothing Boots
• Thermal decomposition / conditions to be avoided:
To avoid thermal decomposition do not overheat.
• Materials to be avoided:
Reacts with acids, alkalis and oxidizing agents.
• Dangerous decomposition products:
Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
Must be specially treated adhering to official regulations.
Contact manufacturer for recycling information.
Do not empty into drains and avoid release to the environment. This product must be disposed in a certificated
hazardous or special waste collection point.
• Uncleaned packaging:
Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
Packaging may be reused or recycled after cleaning.
If recycling is not possible, dispose according to the local regulations.
• Recommended cleansing agents:
Water, if necessary together with cleansing agents.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
За да гарантираме, че се възползвате максимално от функциите на нашия уебсайт, сме въвели „бисквитки“.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again