Registration Dossier

Administrative data

Endpoint:
distribution modelling
Type of information:
calculation (if not (Q)SAR)
Adequacy of study:
key study

Data source

Reference
Reference Type:
study report
Title:
Unnamed
Year:
2018
Report Date:
2018

Materials and methods

Model:
other:
Calculation programme:
SimpleTreat RIVM v4.0
Release year:
2 015
Media:
other: Sewage - sludges - effluents

Study design

Environmental properties:
Defaults of the model (see reports, municipal and industrial STP)

Results and discussion

Percent distribution in media

Other distribution results:
STP clearance model SimpleTreatTM (RIVM) shows that 98.1% of the substance is eliminated by industrial or municipal waste water treatment. Remaining 1.9% are discharged to effluents.

Applicant's summary and conclusion

Conclusions:
STP clearance model SimpleTreatTM (RIVM) shows that 98.1% of the substance is eliminated by industrial or municipal waste water treatment. Remaining 1.9% are discharged to effluents.
Executive summary:

STP clearance model SimpleTreatTM(RIVM) shows that 98.1% of the substance is eliminated by industrial or municipal waste water treatment. Remaining 1.9% are discharged to effluents.