Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 233-566-4
CAS number: 10236-47-2
- In case of skin contact: remove contaminated clothes, wash with plenty of water and soap.
- In case of eye contact: rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- In case of Ingestion: do not under any circumstances induce vomiting. OBTAIN A MEDICAL EXAMINATION IMMEDIATELY.
- In case of Inhalation: remove casualty to fresh air and keep warm and at rest.
- Suitable extinguishing media: water, Carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Extinguishing media which must not be used for safety reasons: none in particular.
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture: Do not inhale explosion and combustion gases. Burning produces heavy smoke.
- Advice for firefighters: Use suitable breathing apparatus, collect contaminated fire extinguishing water separately, this must not be discharged into drains, move undamaged containers from immediate hazard area if it can be done safely.
- Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures: wear personal protection equipment. Remove all sources of ignition. Remove persons to safety.
- Environmental precautions: Do not allow to enter into soil/subsoil. Do not allow to enter into surface water or drains. Retain contaminated washing water and dispose it. In case of gas escape or of entry into waterways, soil or drains, inform the responsible authorities. Suitable material for taking up: absorbing
material, organic, sand.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: wash with plenty of water.
- Precautions for safe handling: Avoid contact with skin and eyes, inhalation of vapours and mists. Don't use empty container before they have been cleaned. Before making transfer operations, assure that there aren't any incompatible material residuals in the containers. Contaminated clothing should be changed before entering eating areas. Do not eat or drink while working. Wear recommended protective equipment.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities: Keep in original containers, tightly closed, in a dry and cool place and away from light. Keep away from food, drink and feed. Incompatible materials: None in particular. Instructions as regards storage premises: Adequately ventilated premises.
- Hand protection: One-time gloves.
- Body protection: Protective clothing.
- Eye protection: Eye glasses in case of exposure to the powder.
- Respiratory protection: Auto-filter mask in case of exposure to the powder.
Stable under normal conditions.
Recover if possible. In so doing, comply with the local and national regulations currently in force.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om het surfen zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again