Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 413-110-2
CAS number: 135861-56-2
The BCFs of the test substance ranged from less than 2.0 to 14 at Level 1 (test concentration 0.3 mg/L) and less than 15 to 37 at Level 2 (test concentration 0.03 mg/L).
Bioaccumulation test of 3,4 -DMBS in common carp
Acute toxicity test:
(1) Test fish: Ricefish (Oryzia latipes)
(2) Duration of exposure: 48 hours
(3) Exposure method: Semi-static system (Renewal of test water at every
8 - 16 hours)
(1) Test fish: Common carp (Cyprinus carpio)
(2) Nominal concentrations of test substance:
High exposure level (Level 1): 0.3 mg/L
Low exposure level (Level 2): 0.03 mg/L
(3) Duration of exposure: 8 weeks
(4) Exposure method: Flow-through system
(5) Analytical method: High performance liquid chromatography
(1) 48 -hour LC50 value:≥100 mg/L
(2) Biocentration factors:
Level 1: 2.0 - 14
Level 2: 15 - 37
The test substance was stable under storage and test conditions.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again