Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 413-110-2
CAS number: 135861-56-2
The substance is non-readily biodegradable.
Biodegradation test of test substance by micro-organisms:
Conditions of cultivation:
(1) Concentration of test substance: 100 mg/L
(2) Concentration of activated sludge (as the concentration of suspended
solid): 30 mg/L
(3) Volume of test solution: 300 mL
(4) Cultivation temperature: 25 ±
(5) Cultivation duration: 28 days
Measurement and analysis:
(1) Measurement of biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) with a closed system
oxygen consumption measuring apparatus.
(2) Determination of test substance by high performance liquid
(1) Percentage biodegradation by BOD: 0%, 0%, 0%; average 0%
(2) Percentage biodegradation by HPLC: 5%, 0%, 0%; average 2%
The test substance was not biodegraded by the micro-organisms under the
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again