Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 204-279-1
CAS number: 118-82-1
1. No major adverse toxicological manifestations have been detected when
group mean results from a number of serum parameters are considered.
2. Evidence of raised serum glutamate-pyruvate transaminase (SGPT)
activity has been obtained in a number of subjects during the period of
test compound administration and again between 7 and 14 days of the
3. Minor elevations in serum calcium have been observed during test and
4. Minor reductions in Haemoglobin were observed in some Volunteers
during the period of test compound administration.
5. BRL 10901 lowered serum cholesterol by about 40 when Group 1 mean
results were considered. Reduced and variable hypocholesterolaemic
response was detected in Group 2 Volunteers. Poor response was obtained
in subjects with hypertriglyceridaemia and high levels of VLDL.
6. In association with the hypocholesterolaemic response discrete
reductions in serum phospholipids and inorganic phosphate were observed
during the period when test compound was administered.
7. Results obtained after standard test meal indicate that BRL 10901 is
effective in reducing the normal post-prandial elevation in serum
Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Phospholipids and Inorganic phosphates.
8. Significant reductions in serum beta lipoproteins and less marked
elevations in alpha lipoprotein fractions were observed in conjunction
with changes in serum cholesterol and phospholipids.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
За да гарантираме, че се възползвате максимално от функциите на нашия уебсайт, сме въвели „бисквитки“.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again