Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 931-125-7
CAS number: -
· General information: Take note of the following instructions.
· After inhalation: Supply fresh air; consult doctor in case of complaints.
· After skin contact:
Generally the product does not irritate the skin.
Wash with water.
· After eye contact:
Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
· After swallowing: If symptoms persist consult doctor.
· Suitable extinguishing agents: Use fire extinguishing methods suitable to surrounding conditions.
· For safety reasons unsuitable extinguishing agents: Water with full jet
· Protective equipment: Wear protective equipment.
· Additional information
Dispose of fire debris and contaminated fire fighting water in accordance with official regulations.
Collect contaminated fire fighting water separately. It must not enter the sewage system.
· Person-related safety precautions: Wear protective clothing.
· Measures for environmental protection: No special measures required.
· Measures for cleaning/collecting: Sweep the spill area; avoid raising dust.
· Additional information:
No dangerous substances are released.
· Information for safe handling:
Prevent formation of dust.
Keep receptacles tightly sealed.
Provide suction extractors if dust is formed.
Any unavoidable deposit of dust must be regularly removed.
Prevent static electric sparks.
· Information about fire - and explosion protection:
Protect against electrostatic charges.
Earth container to avoid electric sparks, especially in contact with flammable substances.
· Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles: No special requirements.
· Information about storage in one common storage facility: Store away from foodstuffs.
· Further information about storage conditions:
Keep container tightly sealed.
Store in dry conditions.
This product is hygroscopic.
· Storage class: 13
· Additional information about design of technical facilities: No further data
· Ingredients with limit values that require monitoring at the workplace:
1318-02-1 zeolite (crystalline aluminosilicate)
WEL (Great Britain): Long-term value: *10 **4 mg/m³ (*inhalable **respirable)
AGW (ALVEO) (Germany): Long-term value: 3 A mg/m³; Short-term value (peak value 15 min.): 6 A mg/m³ (Allg. Staubg.: TRGS 900 2.4, AGS)
AGW (EINATEM) (Germany): Long-term value: 10 E mg/m³; Short-term value (peak value 15 min): 20 E mg/m³ (Allg. Staubg.: TRGS 900 2.4, AGS)
· Personal protective equipment:
· General protective and hygienic measures:
The usual precautionary measures are to be adhered to when handling chemicals.
· Respiratory protection: dust masks or respirators
If the WEL value is exceeded.
· Protection of hands: protective gloves
Wear gloves for protection against mechanical hazards according to EN 388.
Use gloves of stable material (e.g. Nitrile) - if necessary tricoted to improve the wearability.
Preventive skin protection by use of skin-protecting agents is recommended.
After use of gloves apply skin-cleaning agents and skin cosmetics.
· Material of gloves
EN 388: Minimum requirements for efficiency level 1 for all groups.
The selection of the suitable gloves does not only depend on the material, but also on further
marks of quality and varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Butyl rubber, BR
Nitrile rubber, NBR
Recommended thickness of the material: ≥ 0.11 mm
· Penetration time of glove material
EN 420: Minimum requirements for efficiency level 1 for all groups.
For the mixture of chemicals mentioned below the penetration time has to be at least 480 minutes
(Permeation according to EN 374 Part 3: Level 6).
· For the permanent contact gloves made of the following materials are suitable:
· Eye protection: safety glasses
· Body protection: Protective work clothing.
· Thermal decomposition / conditions to be avoided:
No decomposition if used according to specifications.
· Materials to be avoided: no data
· Dangerous reactions: No dangerous reactions known.
· Dangerous decomposition products: No dangerous decomposition products known.
· Recommendation: Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
· Waste disposal key:
The disposal of the product has to be carried out in accordance with the legal requirements. EWC
waste codes are strictly industry-oriented, therefore waste classification has to be done by the
· Uncleaned packaging:
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
På den här webbplatsen används kakor. Syftet är att optimera din upplevelse av den.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again