Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 213-650-7
CAS number: 998-30-1
TOXIC RESPONSE/EFFECTS BY DOSE LEVEL:
- Parental data and F1:
- Body weight: no treatment-related effects were observed in either
mother animals, fetuses delivered by hysterectomy or
- Fertility index:
Dose [mg/kg bw/d] pregnancies/mated female % pregnancies
0 (control) 20/26 77%
12.5 22/24 92%
50 20/31 65%
200 21/25 84%
- Duration of gestation: 18 days
- Mortality: 2/27 females administered 50 mg/kg and 2/33 females
administered 200 mg/kg died during the exposure period. In
one female of the highest dose group all fetuses died at an early stage. No parturition fatalities were observed when mothers
were allowed to deliver their young naturally.
- Gross pathology incidence and severity: observed skeletal malformations in neonates like cervical vertebrae, tail vertebrae
and vomer adhesion occurred in the controls, too, and did not show a dosage correlation. No malformations of the skeleton or
the inner organs of fetuses delivered by hysterectomy were observed; the frequency of malformations and abnormalities of theexternal integument, like opened eyes, cleft palate and exencephaly showed a slight tendency toward dose dependance, but it
was lower than in the control. No effects on main organs of both mothers and neonates as compared to controls.
- Number of corpora lutea: No significant differences between control and test groups, but actual numbers not reported.
- Organ weight changes: No treatment-related effects of organ weights of mother animals and neonates; not reported for
fetuses delivered by hysterectomy.
- Offspring toxicity F1:
- Litter size and weights: There was a dose-related, but not statistically significant decrease in litter size.
Dose [mg/kg bw/d] average no. of neonates/litter
0 (control) 14.7 +- 2.4
12.5 13.8 +- 2
50 12.9 +- 2
200 12.8 +- 2
- Post natal survival until weaning: no treatment-related effects on body weight gain.
- Effects on offspring: a dose-related, but not statistically significant decrease in embryo weight and delayed
ossification process was observed.
- Postnatal growth, growth rate: no treatment related effects
- Other observations: no treatment-related effects in the Running Test and the Rod Grasping Test.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Damit Sie die Website optimal nutzen können, verwenden wir Cookies.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again