Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: -
CAS number: -
• Contact with skin: Wash with plenty of water and soap.
• Contact with eyes: Wash immediately with water for at least 10 minutes.
• Swallowing: Induce vomiting. SEEK A MEDICAL EXAMINATION IMMEDIATELY and present the safety-data sheet. A suspension of activated charcoal in water, or liquid paraffin may be administered.
• Inhalation: Ventilate the premises. The patient is to be removed immediately from the contaminated premises and made to rest in a well ventilated area. Should the patient feel unwell, OBTAIN MEDICAL ATTENTION.
• Recommended extinguishers: Water, CO2, Foam, Chemical powders, according to the materials involved in the fire.
• Extinguishers not to be used: None in particular.
• Risks arising from combustion: Avoid inhaling the fumes.
• Protective equipment: Use protection for the respiratory tract.
• Measures for personal safety: Use gloves and protective clothing. In the event of particulates aerosols use respiratory protection.
• Environmental measures: Keep away from drains, surface- and ground-water and soil. Limit leakages with earth or sand. If the product has escaped into a water course, into the drainage system, or has contaminated the ground or vegetation, notify the competent authorities.
• Cleaning methods: Remove the waste materials with a suitable device (for instance a suction pump) and dispose. After the product has been recovered, rinse the area and materials involved with water.
• Handling precautions: Wear suitable gloves, glasses and face protection. Avoid contact and inhalation of the vapours/powders. Do not eat or drink while working.
• Incompatible materials: None in particular.
• Storage conditions: Always keep the containers tightly closed.
• Instructions as regards storage premises: Adequately ventilated premises.
• Precautionary measures: Give adequate ventilation to the premises where the product is stored and/or handled.
• Respiratory protection: Use suitable respiratory protection.
• Protection for hands: Not needed for normal use.
• Eye protection: Not needed for normal use.
• Protection for skin: No special precaution must be adopted for normal use.
• Conditions to avoid: Stable under normal conditions.
• Substances to avoid: None in particular.
• Hazardous decomposition products: None.
• Recover if possible. In so doing, comply with the local and national regulations currently in force.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Ta stran uporablja piškotke za zagotavljanje najboljše možne uporabniške izkušnje na našem spletišču.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again