Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 617-116-8
CAS number: 80573-04-2
- General advice:
Take affected person into fresh air. Take away from danger area and lay down affected person.
- Following inhalation:
In case of inhalation remove the casualty into fresh air and seek medical advice.
- Following skin contact:
In case of contact with skin wash off with soap and water.
- Following eye contact:
In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Following ingestion:
Rinse out mouth thoroughly with water.
- Most important symptoms and effects: No information available
- Suitable extinguishing media :
Alcohol-resistant foam, Water spray jet
- Unsuitable extinguishing media:
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture:
No information available.
- Advice for fire fighter: Wear full protective clothing.
- Personal precautions:
Avoid dust formation.
- Protective equipment and emergency procedures:
Use personal protective clothing.
- Environmental precautions:
Do not discharge into surface waters/groundwater.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: Avoid dust formation. After taking up the material dispose according to regulation. Absorb product.
- Precautions for safe handling:
Avoid the formation and deposition of dust. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not inhale dust.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities: Keep in closed original container. Do not keep at temperatures below 30°C.
- Storage stability: In enclosed original container and at storage temperature of 25°C maximum. Product keeps stable for at least 12 months.
1. Technical protection measures: Avoid the formation and deposition of dust. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not inhale dust.
2. Organisational protection measures: At work do not eat, drink and smoke.
3. Protective equipment and emergency procedures: Use personal protective clothing.
No information available
Do not dispose of together with household waste. Avoid release to river or sewage system.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om het surfen zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again