Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 233-050-9
CAS number: 10025-99-7
Description of first aid measures
· General information:
In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately.
Immediately remove any clothing soiled by the product.
Take affected persons out of danger area and lay down.
· After inhalation:
Supply fresh air.
Call a doctor immediately.
· After skin contact:
Immediately wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly.
· After eye contact: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. Then consult a doctor.
· After swallowing:
Rinse out mouth and then drink plenty of water.
Induce vomiting and call for medical help.
· Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed No further relevant information available.
Indication of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed
No further relevant information available.
· Suitable extinguishing agents:
CO2, powder or water spray. Fight larger fires with water spray or alcohol resistant foam.
· Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture
In case of fire, the following can be released:
Hydrogen chloride (HCl)
· Advice for firefighters
· Protective equipment:
Wear self-contained respiratory protective device.
Wear fully protective suit.
· Additional information
Collect contaminated fire fighting water separately. It must not enter the sewage system.
Prevent any seepage into the ground.
Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures
Wear protective equipment. Keep unprotected persons away.
Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
Avoid formation of dust.
· Environmental precautions:
Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water.
Do not allow to penetrate the ground/soil.
· Methods and material for containment and cleaning up:
Send for recovery or disposal in suitable receptacles.
Dispose contaminated material as waste according to item 13.
· Reference to other sections
See Section 7 for information on safe handling.
See Section 8 for information on personal protection equipment.
See Section 13 for disposal information.
· Precautions for safe handling
Enclosure or extractor facilities are required.
Ensure good ventilation/exhaustion at the workplace.
Prevent formation of dust.
· Information about fire - and explosion protection:
see chapter 5
· 7.2 Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
· Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles:
Store in cool, dry conditions in well sealed receptacles.
Corrosive action on metals.
· Information about storage in one common storage facility:
Store away from foodstuffs.
Store away from flammable substances.
Further information about storage conditions:
Store under lock and key and with access restricted to technical experts or their assistants only.
· Specific end use(s) No further relevant information available.
· Additional information about design of technical facilities: No further data; see item 7.
· 8.1 Control parameters
· Ingredients with limit values that require monitoring at the workplace:
10025-99-7 Potassium tetrachloroplatinate(II)
WEL Long-term value: 0.002 mg/m³
· 8.2 Exposure controls
· Personal protective equipment:
· General protective and hygienic measures:
Keep away from foodstuffs, beverages and feed.
Immediately remove all soiled and contaminated clothing
Wash hands before breaks and at the end of work.
Avoid contact with the skin.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
· Respiratory protection:
Use respiratory protective device against the effects of fumes/dust/aerosol.
· Protection of hands: Protective gloves
· Material of gloves
Butyl rubber, BR
Natural rubber, NR
· Eye protection: Safety glasses
· Body protection: Protective work clothing
· Chemical stability
· Thermal decomposition / conditions to be avoided: No decomposition if used according to specifications.
· Possibility of hazardous reactions No dangerous reactions known.
· Conditions to avoid No further relevant information available.
· Incompatible materials: Corrosive action on metals.
· Hazardous decomposition products:
· Additional information: -
Waste treatment methods
Contact manufacturer for recycling information.
Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
· Uncleaned packaging:
· Recommendation: Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
På den här webbplatsen används kakor. Syftet är att optimera din upplevelse av den.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again