Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 485-420-6 | CAS number: -
- non flammable upon ignition- no pyrophoric properties- does not liberate flammable gases on contact with water
- In contact with the ignition source, test item melted immediately. During the melting process spraying of sparks was observed. Most of the substance evaporated and a dark brown residue remains.
- Based on chemical structure and experience in handling and use of substance the pyrophoric properties and the flammability in contact with water are not to be expected
- Upon ignition the substance melted immediately and could not be ignited
- Based on chemical structure and experience in handling and use of substance the pyrophoric properties and the flammability in contact with water are not to be expected.
The theoretical assessments of pyrophoricity and flammability on contact with water are based on section R.7.1.10 of Guidance chapter R.7a of REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Close Do not show this message again