Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 228-532-0
CAS number: 6290-03-5
- Following inhalation:
Remove victim to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical advice/attention.
- Following skin contact:
Wash skin with plenty of water and soap. Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
- Following eye contact:
Check for and remove contact lenses. Immediately flush eyes thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
- Following ingestion:
Do not induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse mouth out with water. In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
- Most important symptoms and effects: Not expected to present a significant hazard under anticipated conditions of normal use.
- Suitable extinguishing media:
For small fire: Dry powder. For large fire: Water spray. Water fog. Foam.
- Unsuitable extinguishing media:
Do not use water jet.
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture:
May be combustible at high temperature.
- Advice for fire fighter: No additional information available
- Personal precautions:
Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Protective equipment and emergency procedures:
Wear recommended personal protective equipment. For further information refer to section 8: "Exposure controls/personal protection". Evacuate unnecessary personnel. Ventilate area.
- Environmental precautions:
Prevent entry to sewers and public waters.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: For small spills: dilute with small amount of water and mop up, or absorb with an inert dry material and place in an appropriate waste disposal container. Large spills: Contain and/or absorb spill with inert material (sand, vermiculite or other appropriate material), then place in suitable container. Flush residue with large amounts of water. Dispose in a safe manner in accordance with local/national regulations.
- Precautions for safe handling:
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice. Wash hands and other exposed areas with mild soap and water before eating, drinking or smoking and when leaving work.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities: Store tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Incompatible materials: Strong oxidizing agents. Acid chlorides. Acid anhydrides. Chloroformates. Reducing agents.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om het surfen zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again