The update to the QSAR Toolbox integrates data from REACH registrations up to November 2018, including data from the last REACH registration deadline for low production volume substances.
- Updated formats for applications for authorisation and review reports are now available on ECHA’s website. The formats are compatible with the updated opinion format of ECHA’s scientific committees, and instruct applicants on how to present their analysis of alternatives and socio-economic analysis when applying for continuing the use of a substance of very high concern. They will become mandatory for applications and review reports from 1 June 2019.
- All companies placing chemical substances onto the markets of the European Union and European Economic Area need to prepare for the United Kingdom’s withdrawal from the EU. New instructions are now available on ECHA’s website.
- Applications for authorisation
- Consultations: 8
- Start date: 13/02/2019
- Deadline: 10/04/2019
- Recommendation to amend authorisation list entries
- Substances: 4
- Start date: 12/12/2018
- Deadline: 12/03/2019
- Restriction proposals: 1
- Start date: 19/09/2018
- Deadline: 19/03/2019
- Restriction proposals: 2
- Start date: 19/12/2018
- Deadline: 19/06/2019
- Testing proposals
- Testing proposals: 5
- Start date: 24/01/2019
- Deadline: 11/03/2019
BPRThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
- Practical example
- REACH registration
- Draft Guidance on Occupational exposure limits (OELs) sent for PEG consultation
- Endocrine disruptors and biocides: what you need to know
- REACH 2018 questions and answers - last minute advice