Seconded National Experts
Seconded national experts are drawn from the civil services of EU countries. They bring their unique skills and knowledge to ECHA for a period of time before taking the experience acquired during their stay at the Agency back to their home administration.
Candidates for secondment must:
- Have a current employment in the national, regional or local public sector or international civil service. Alternatively candidates' may be employed in non-profit or voluntary sector.
- Hold a university degree in a field relevant to the areas of work described in this call
- At least three years of experience in scientific, technical, administrative advisory or supervisory responsibilities
- Be a national of a Member State of the EU or a national of the European Economic Area (Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein)
- Be able to communicate in English as this is the working language of ECHA.
Selected candidates will be invited for a telephone and/or face-to-face interview.
|Profile Reference||Profile Title||Vacancy notice|
|ECHA/SNE/001||SCIENTIFIC OFFICER - COMMITTEES SECRETARIAT||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/003||SCIENTIFIC OFFICER - BIOCIDES||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/004||ADMINISTRATOR/SCIENTIFIC OFFICER – REGISTRATION 2018 AND COMPANY SUPPORT||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/005||SCIENTIFIC OFFICER – SUBSTANCE IDENTIFICATION AND DATA SHARING||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/006||SCIENTIFIC OFFICER – PROCESSING AND ANALYSIS OF DATA||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/007||SCIENTIFIC OFFICER – CLASSIFICATION AND LABELLING||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/008||SCIENTIFIC OFFICER – RISK MANAGEMENT||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/009||SCIENTIFIC OFFICER – SOCIO-ECONOMIC ANALYST||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/010||SCIENTIFIC OFFICER – SUBSTANCE AND DOSSIER EVALUATION||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/011||PROJECT COORDINATOR FOR ACTIVITIES FOR EU CANDIDATE AND POTENTIAL CANDIDATE COUNTRIES||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/012||ADMINISTRATOR WITH EXPERIENCE IN GOVERNANCE||[PDF]||Apply|
|ECHA/SNE/013||ADMINISTRATOR WITH EXPERIENCE IN QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVES||[PDF]||Apply|