- Do you want to know how many chemical substances have been registered by companies in your country? Or what are the most commonly registered chemicals? Check our new statistics on chemicals registered under the REACH Regulation and follow the progress towards the last registration deadline for low volume chemicals, which is on 31 May 2018.
- The Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC) and the Committee for Socio-economic Analysis (SEAC) agreed on proposed restrictions on diisocyanates and on lead stabilisers in PVC articles. RAC also endorsed the joint ECHA/RAC-SCOEL Task Force report on scientific methods to assess exposure to chemicals at the workplace.
- ECHA and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) are inviting interested parties to comment on the draft guidance document for the identification of endocrine disruptors by 31 January 2018.
- Stakeholder workshop “Advances in the substitution of hazardous flame retardant chemicals in home textiles”
- 16/01/2018 | Brussels
- REACH 2018 Stakeholders' Day
- 29/01/2018 - 31/01/2018 | Helsinki
- Workshop on EUSES update needs
- 10/04/2018 - 11/04/2018 | Helsinki
- Applications for authorisation
- Consultations: 6
- Start date: 15/11/2017
- Deadline: 10/01/2018
- Restriction proposals: 1
- Start date: 21/06/2017
- Deadline: 21/12/2017
- Testing proposals
- Testing proposals: 8
- Start date: 25/10/2017
- Deadline: 11/12/2017
- Testing proposals: 12
- Start date: 22/11/2017
- Deadline: 08/01/2018
BPRThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
- 15/11/2017 IUCLID 6 version 2.0.0
- New set of Q&A's
- The UKs withdrawal from the EU
- Practical example
- REACH registration
- 30/11/2017 Updated REACH Guidance for nanomaterials - what you need to know