New version of the Registry for Biocidal Products (R4BP 3.3) is now available
A new version of R4BP 3 has been released today to introduce new functionalities to help both industry and authorities meet their obligations and tasks.
Helsinki, 25 June 2015 - The new release of R4BP 3.3:
- Removes the limitation regarding the authorisation holder for Same Biocidal Product authorisations: the same company can hold the initial authorisation and a related same biocidal product authorisation at the same time for the same market area;
- Improves the Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) handling: the SPC can be downloaded as a pdf file, which will facilitate the circulation of finalised SPCs;
- Improves the transfer of simplified authorisations: all the related ongoing and finalised notifications are transferred to the new authorisation holder;
- Enables the use of BPR Annex I active substance assets to start new product authorisation applications; and
- Is more user-friendly: international keyboard support for usernames, more specific error messages.