EASA/ECHA Workshop on Airworthiness and REACH Authorisation
Cologne, 23 January 2013
- the purpose and practical implementation of the different steps of the authorisation process under REACH and
- identify how the authorisation requirements may interact with airworthiness requirements.
- Authorisation process under the REACH Regulation: purpose, role and practical implementation of the different steps
- When, on what and how interested parties can provide information and comments during the different steps of the authorisation process
- How to ensure compatibility with airworthiness regulations in cases where a certain substance is subject to the authorisation requirement
- How the approval and freezing of the aviation product design at the time of EASA certification should be taken into account when applying for authorisation and giving opinions on them.
- The role of REACH registrations and communication in the chemical supply-chains during the authorisation process
- REACH Authorisation Application for authorisation - Key issues for applicants and outlook for 2013
- Regulatory Framework for Airworthiness Certification & Safety Oversight
- Exposure scenarios and supply chain communication in REACH
- Classical myths that require clarification
- Aviation industry and REACH