UK-based only representative
If you represent a non-EU company and you are based in the UK, you will no longer be able to act as an only representative after the end of the transition period, unless you relocate to an EU or EEA country. Otherwise, to remain legally on the EU market, the non-EU manufacturer that appointed you will need to find a new only representative, based in an EU or EEA country. The registrations will have to be transferred to that new only representative.
- Notify ECHA of only representative changes through REACH-IT. The change should be completed at the end of the transition period.
- EU Commission: Getting ready for the end of the transition period - readiness notices
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on biocidal products [PDF] [EN] 17/06/2020
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on chemicals regulation 30/03/2020
- Act and prepare for ‘no deal Brexit’ to stay on the market and keep supplies 12/09/2019
- Companies recommended to transfer registrations before the UK’s withdrawal 03/04/2019
- Act now to stay on the EU market after the UK’s withdrawal 08/02/2019
- ECHA updates information for companies on UK withdrawal from EU 11/10/2018