Want to search for the relevant question and answer in your own language? Change the language in the dropdown menu above.



h) Changes of legal entity

Does a change of an Only Representative (OR) concerning an application for authorisation or a granted authorisation need to be notified to ECHA and how?


Please proceed as follows:

  • Create a new REACH-IT account for the new Only Representative. 
  • Log into the REACH-IT account of the original Only Representative and from the Menu select Manage company | Legal entity change | Initiate a legal entity change. Then follow the online instructions.

ECHA will verify the evidence of the change and inform you as soon as it has updated its databases. In case of a granted authorisation, ECHA will also forward your notification to the European Commission.

Categories Display