Want to search for the relevant question and answer in your own language? Change the language in the dropdown menu above.



h) Changes of legal entity

What is a change of legal entity that needs to be notified for applications for authorisation or granted authorisations?

A change of legal entity is a change of the legal person who is the applicant of an authorisation or an authorisation holder. This change can take place, for instance, as the result of a merger, a split or an asset sale (sale of a production site or business). See Q&A 1242. Also purely administrative changes such as a change of corporate name or address and a change of Only Representative (OR) of a non-EU company need to be notified. See Q&A 1253.


Categories Display