Want to search for the relevant question and answer in your own language? Change the language in the dropdown menu above.
You are entitled to the fee waiver if:
- Your substance is a phase-in substance and considered to be low risk (i.e. does not meet the Annex III criteria of REACH); and
- You submit a standard registration dossier for 1-10 tonnes per year voluntarily providing the full set of information listed in Annex VII.
The fee waiver does not apply if:
- Your substance is considered to be low risk (i.e. does not meet the Annex III criteria) and you submit a registration dossier for 1-10 tonnes per year with only physicochemical information (listed in section 7 of Annex VII); or
- Your substance is not considered to be low risk (i.e. meets the Annex III criteria) and therefore, you must provide the full Annex VII information; or
- Your substance is a non-phase-in substance.
In a joint submission, the tonnage band of the other member registrants does not influence the applicability of the fee waiver for your own dossier.
You need to actively claim the fee waiver in IUCLID to benefit from it – the system does not grant it automatically.
More information on the Annex III criteria and their applicability can be found here.