Classification of a change to a product authorisation
Preparing a notification
- Refer to the Biocides Submission Manual (BSM) 4, ‘Biocidal products – Part B: National authorisation changes on request'.
- Refer also to the supporting documents table for submission requirements. Use the available document templates where appropriate.
Submission through R4BP 3
- Sign up for REACH-IT. Refer to BSM 2 ‘Using R4BP 3 for biocide applications'. Log into R4BP 3 with your User ID and password defined in REACH-IT. Refer to BSM 4 ‘Biocidal products – Part B: National authorisation changes on request' for instructions. Under the ‘NEW APPLICATION' tab, select ‘Classification of a change to a product authorisation‘.
Follow up in R4BP 3
Check your messages and tasks in R4BP 3 regularly. You will find various types of messages under the ‘MESSAGES' tab in R4BP 3, e.g.:
- Result of the format check.
- Result of the acceptance step.
- Notification of invoices with a 30-day deadline that needs to be met. See BSM 5 'Invoicing in R4BP 3'.
You may also receive authority requests for more information through R4BP 3, with a deadline. The requests will appear under TASKS.